We know buying a new bed, mattress or bedroom furniture can be a big commitment, even if you can pay for a product all in one go, sometimes you’d just prefer to spread the cost. After listening to our customer feedback, we have partnered with trusted credit company Snap Finance to enable YOU to make weekly and monthly re-payments easy!
How it works?
“Take 12 months credit and if you settle in 15 weeks you won't be charged any interest.”
Once you have applied and accepted you can take 12 months credit with the bonus if you settle in 15 weeks, you won’t be charged any interest. If life happens, you can just continue with your minimum payments over the full 12 months with the applicable interest you will have been advised at the start of your loan.
• Spend up to £2250 paid directly to the retailer on your behalf
• Spread payments over 12 months
• Repay weekly, fortnightly or monthly to suit you
• Clear the loan within 15 weeks and pay 0% interest.
All loans are subject to a minimum £30 deposit once approved, but you won't need to make this payment until you've chosen your items and are ready to sign the agreement.
Am I eligible?
Below are a simple list of specifications to ensure you will be approved.
• 18 Years +
• UK Resident
• Minimum £200 weekly income
• Active Current account
• Valid Debit or Credit Card
Frequently Asked Questions…
“Can I still be approved if I have bad credit?”
- YES, Snap Finance uses a proprietary screening approval process that gives you the best chance of approval. They specialise in financing those who have bad credit, no credit, bankruptcy, or other challenges with their credit.
“Can I have multiple Snap Loans at any one time?”
- NO, currently you can only have one active loan at a time.
“What is the minimum/maximum amount I can borrow with Snap Finance?”
- £250 is the minimum amount and £2,250 being the maximum
“When approved and purchase made, what is the upfront payment required?”
- Only a small £30 deposit is required on ANY loans. This is deducted from your final loan amount.
“Is there a penalty for settling my loan early?”
- NO, we are pleased to tell you there is never an early settlement fee. In fact, with Hello12 you will pay no interest if you settle your loan within 12 weeks!
Need to know…
From time to time, customers may be asked to provide further documentations to guarantee the snap loan. If this happens, don’t worry, as long as they are provided you will still be eligible to purchase from us. Please see below the full list of accepted id’s.
Proof of Name
Proof of Address
Valid Signed Passport
Utility bill (gas, electric, satellite television, landline phone bill) issued within the last three months
EEA member state identity card
Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year
Current UK or EEA photocard driving licence
Current UK driving licence (but only if not used for the name evidence)
Full old-style driving licence
Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement or passbook dated within the last three months
Original birth certificate (UK birth certificate issued within 13 months of the date of birth in full form including those issued by UK authorities overseas such as Embassies High
Original mortgage statement from a recognised lender issued for the last full years
Residence permit issued by the Home Office to EEA nationals on sight of own country passport
Solicitors letter within the last three months confirming recent house purchase or land registry confirmation of address
National identity card bearing a photograph of the applicant
Council or housing association rent card or tenancy agreement for the current year
Firearms or shotgun certificate
Benefit book or original notification letter from Benefits Agency (but not if used as proof of name)
HMRC self-assessment letters or tax demand dated within the current financial year
Mobile phone bills
Electoral Register entry
Credit card statements
NHS Medical card or letter of confirmation from GP’s practice of registration with the surgery